Jansen Economy smoke control systems are particularly suitable for the fabrication of large and heavy smoke control doors. Even though the doors may exceed standard dimensions, the face widths are extremely slender. Furthermore, a wide range of design and functional variations have been tested, and are approved in accordance with DIN 18095. Another advantage of the system is the efficient fabrication of these flush-fitting smoke control doors.
- Uncoated or strip-galvanised steel, suitable for powder coating or stove-enamelling
- Stainless steel 1.4307 and 1.4404 uncoated or polishe
- Single and double doors, with or without side panels and transom windows
- Partition walls
- Steel and stainless steel hinges for welding or screw-fit
- Integrated door closers
- Multipoint locks (motorised also available)
- Designer glazing beads
- Emergency locks and panic push-bars
Special technical features
- Central glazed panel
- Dry glazing and glazing with putty
- Also possible with fire protection and smoke protection combined or only with fire protection (Fire protection doors Jansen Economy 50).
- Also possible without smoke protection (Jansen Economy 50 door).
- Smoke control in accordance with DIN 18095
- Smoke control tested in accordance with EN 1634-3
- Durability (C5) tested in accordance with EN 1191
- Emergency exit door in accordance with EN 1125 / EN 179
Klar til å starte ditt neste prosjekt?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.