With an installation depth of only 50 mm, the Jansen Economy 50 profile system is suitable for slender, elegant window designs without thermal insulation.
Tested systemised fittings are available for all common opening types.
- Uncoated steel or strip-galvanised steel, suitable for powder coating or stove-enamelling
- Stainless steel 1.4307 and 1.4404 uncoated or polished
Window types / opening types
- Single and double casement windows, with and without fixed side panels or transom window
- Side-hung, turn-tilt, bottom-hung, top-hung and double-vent windows
- Partition walls
- Concealed or surface-mounted fittings
- Integrated or surface-mounted electric drives
Special technical features
- Installation depth 50/58.5 mm
- Special geometries (semi-circular tops, trapezoidal windows etc.)
- Weight of casement up to 180 kg
- CE marking in accordance with product standard EN 14351-1
- Tightness against heavy rain up to class E900
- Air permeability up to class 4
- Resistance to wind load up to class C4/B4
- Burglar resistance in accordance with EN 1627 up to RC (WK) 3
- Bullet resistance FB4 S/NS
Klar til å starte ditt neste prosjekt?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.