With only 60 mm installation depth, the thermally broken steel profiles achieve excellent thermal insulation values and make an active contribution to environmentally compatible sustainable building. The assembly and manufacture of Janisol Primo and combination with Janisol systems are simplified by the use of identical profile cross sections.
- Strip-galvanised steel, suitable for powder coating or stove-enamelling
Window types / opening types
- Single and double casement windows, with and without fixed side panels or transom window
- Side-hung, turn-tilt, bottom-hung, top-hung and double-vent windows
- Fixed glazing
- Concealed or surface-mounted fittings
- Integrated or surface-mounted electric drives
Special technical features
- Installation depth 60/64 mm
- Special geometries (semi-circular tops, trapezoidal windows etc.)
- Structural glazing panel as special solution
- Weight of casement up to 180 kg
- CE marking in accordance with product standard EN 14351-1
- Tightness against heavy rain up to class 8A
- Air permeability up to class 4
- Resistance to wind load up to class C4
- Airborne sound insulation up to Rw 45 dB
- Coefficient of thermal transmittance Uw > 1.0 W/m2K
- Shear bonding in accordance with EN 14024
- Burglar resistance in accordance with EN 1627 up to RC (WK) 3
- RWA / NRWG
Klar til å starte ditt neste prosjekt?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.