The Janisol folding partition is based on the thermally insulated Janisol system and is flexible in use. It can be used as a room divider or for the exterior. The proven system – newly developed for flexible openings – can be opened inwards or outwards. Slender steel profiles and narrow face widths result in robust, hard-wearing and durable folding partitions.
- Strip-galvanised steel, suitable for powder coating or stove-enamelling
- Manual folding-sliding glass doors
- 2 to 6 leaves
- Inward- and outward-opening
- Any leaf arrangement
- Fittings up to 200 kg
- Weight of leaf up to 100 kg
- Leaf widths up to 1’000 mm
- Leaf heights up to 2’900 mm
Special technical features
- Installation depth, leaf 60 mm
- Installation depth, frame 60 mm
- Infill elements, 14 – 37 mm
- Face width from window overlap area 105 mm
- Face width, leaf with frame 82.5 mm
- CE marking in accordance with product standard EN 14351-1
- Tightness against heavy rain up to class 8A (450 Pa)
- Air permeability up to class 4
- Resistance to wind load up to class C3/B3
- Operating forces class 1
- Airborne sound insulation up to Rw 45 dB
Klar til å starte ditt neste prosjekt?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.