Jansen steel profiles create large-area and torsion-resistant door systems with slender frames.The profile and seal ranges are suitable for manual and automatic door systems. The Jansen folding and door systems are CE-compliant and fulfil the requirements of product standard EN 13241-1.
- Uncoated steel, suitable for powder coating or stove-enamelling
- Manual and automatic folding doors
- Automatic sliding-folding doors
- Manual and automatic sliding doors
- Any choice of leaf subdivision
- Folding door opening inwards or outwards
- Fully or partially sheet metal clad
- Automatic drive
- Anti-finger-trap versions
- With insulating glazing or infill panels
- With integrated espagnolette bolt
Special technical features
- Construction depths 50, 60, 80 mm
- Sliding doors can be supplied with top or bottom tracks
- Installation behind, between or in front of the reveals
- CE marking in accordance with product standard EN 13241-1
- Tightness against heavy rain up to class 3
- Air permeability up to class 4
- Resistance to wind load up to class 5
- Operating forces and user safety in accordance with EN 12453
Klar til å starte ditt neste prosjekt?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.