Jansen has put the advantages of ceramic to good use. The result is fire protection doors that optimally combine strength with the highest fire protection characteristics. Thanks to the innovative fire protection infill, it is possible to achieve fire resistance classes of up to EI90 with an element thickness of just 70 mm. Fittings, locks and accessories can easily be integrated in the profiles.
- Uncoated steel or strip-galvanised steel, up to EI90 suitable for powder coating or stove-enamelling
- Stainless steel 1.4401, uncoated or polished
- Single and double doors, with or without side panels and transom windows
- Partition walls
- Steel and stainless steel hinges for welding or screw-fit
- Integrated door closers for EI60
- Multipoint locks (motorised also available)
- Designer glazing beads
- Emergency locks and panic push-bars
Special technical features
- Connection to solid wall or lightweight partition wall
- Central glazed panel
- Dry glazing and glazing with putty
- Door heights up to 2.50 m with single-latch lock
- Fire resistance classes EI60 and EI90 tested in accordance with EN 1634-1 and DIN 4102-5
- Fire wall – special design EI120
- Smoke control in accordance with DIN 18095
- Smoke control tested in accordance with EN 1634-3
- Durability (C5) tested in accordance with EN 1191
- Emergency exit door in accordance with EN 1125 / EN 179
Klar til å starte ditt neste prosjekt?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.