The higher safety requirements in a building increasingly require the functional interaction of various fire protection requirements. So that technically demanding combinations also meet aesthetic requirements, individual door profiles in the proven fire protection system Janisol 2 EI30 have been expanded with the installation depth 70 mm. In this way transparent Janisol C4 EI60 fire-resistant partitions – in the extreme case even EI90 fire-resistant partitions- can be combined with Janisol 2 EI30 without problems.
- Uncoated steel or hot-galvanised strip steel, suitable for powder coating or stove-enamelling
- Single and double leaf doors with fixed side frames and/or transom window
- Steel and stainless steel hinges for welding or screw-fitting
- Integrated door closers
- Multipoint locks (motorised also available)
- Designer glazing beads
- Emergency locks and panic push-bars
Special technical features
- Dry glazing or glazing with putty
- Central glazed panel sheet metal clad doors
- Door height up to 2.5 m with single-latch lock
- Door height up to 3.0 m with single-latch lock and bi-metal lug or single-latch lock with top retracting bolt or with multipoint locking
- Tested in accordance with EN 1634-1
- Fire resistance class EI30/EI60/EI90
- Emergency exit door in accordance with EN 179 / 1125
- Swiss fire protection applications
Klar til å starte ditt neste prosjekt?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.