The narrow face of the frames of the new CONNEX bloc wood/metal window ensures light-flooded space. By using wood on the inside, CONNEX bloc contributes to a comfortable room climate but is also protected on the outside thanks to the aluminium facing.
With CONNEX bloc, our system family of wood/metal windows is extended by another outstanding product. The tried-and-tested cube system can be extended in a few steps to make up the bloc system. To do this, only four additional components are needed: outer frame, glazing bar, glazing pads and clips. The wood contour remains unchanged, and CONNEX bloc provides even more practical benefits:
- light-optimised window for bright interiors
- jointless design for appealing looks
- ideal for refurbishments with external insulation
- Energy label Class A
- Aluminium facing in anodised quality or for powder coating
- Wood quality in accordance with FFF Q-Signet
Window types / opening types
- Side-hung, turn-tilt, bottom-hung and double-vent windows
- Fixed lights
Special technical features
- Jointless design
- Same accessories as
- CONNEX cube
- Light-optimised window
- Ideal for refurbishments with external insulation
- Tightness against heavy rain class 9A
- Resistance to wind load class C3/C4
- Air permeability class 4
Klar til å starte ditt neste prosjekt?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.