Thanks to innovative technology, Schüco Window AWS 114 offers the fabricator decisive benefits in terms of installation and assembly
Straightforward efficiency in manufacture, installation and operation with the thermally insulated Schüco AWS 114 window and the highly thermally insulated Schüco AWS 114.SI window as parallel-opening windows or projected top-hung windows. The innovative window system with large vent dimensions can be integrated seamlessly without adversely affecting the uniform façade geometry – and all with vent weights of up to 250 kg. Whilst glass thicknesses from 24 mm to 44 mm can be used with the Schüco AWS 114 (SG) thermally insulated insert unit, triple insulating glass with glass thicknesses from 28 mm to 52 mm can be integrated into the highly thermally insulated Schüco AWS 114 (SG.) SI insert unit.
As an all-glass façade window with stepped insulating glazing (Schüco AWS 114 SG and Schüco AWS 114 SG.SI) or as a façade window with standard insulating glazing and continuous glazing bead (Schüco AWS 114 and Schüco AWS 114.SI), the insert unit offers innumerable design options and can be incorporated easily into the Schüco FW 50+ / FW 60+, Schüco FW 50+ SG / FW 60+ SG, Schüco AOC 50 / AOC 60, Schüco USC 65 and Schüco UCC 65 SG façades.
Schüco Window AWS 114 TipTronic Schüco Façade FW 50+
Schüco Window AWS 114 SG.SI in Schüco Façade FW 50+ SG.SI
Schüco Window AWS 114.SI in Schüco Façade FW 50+.SI
Schüco Window AWS 114 in Schüco FW 50+
Schüco Window AWS 114.SI in Schüco FW 50+.SI
Schüco Window AWS 114 SG in Schüco FW 50+
Schüco Window AWS 114 SG.SI in Schüco FW 50+.SI , scale 1:4
Schüco AWS 114
• Projected top-hung and parallel-opening windows available as thermally insulated insert unit with glass thicknesses from 24 mm to 44 mm and as a highly thermally insulated insert unit (SI) with triple insulating glazing and glass thicknesses from 28 mm to 52 mm
• Uf value to 1.3 W/(m²K) (SI variation)
• 2 types of glazing: stepped insulating glazing and standard insulating glazing with continuous glazing bead
• Max. permitted vent dimensions with Schüco TipTronic fittings W x H of 1,300 mm x 3,600 mm (PAF) or 2,200 mm x 2,500 mm (PAF) or 1,500 mm x 3,600 mm (SK) or 2,700 mm x 2,500 mm (SK) max. permitted vent dimensions with manual fittings W x H of 1,500 mm x 2,000 mm (projected top-hung) or 2,200 mm x 1,400 mm (projected top-hung) or 1,200 m x 2,000 mm (parallel-opening window)
• Vents with weights up to 250 kg operated manually or using Schüco TipTronic, perfectly balanced system with low operating forces, suitable for safety barrier loading owing to energy-absorbing limiting stay
• Safety: safety class 0 and 4 possible with projected tophung windows in accordance with VFF bulletin KB.01 (power-operated windows); burglar resistance RC2
Schüco AWS 114
• Easy assembly of outer frame and vent frame in the workshop and efficient installation of the window unit in the façade building space using innovative clip principle
• Height adjustable vent under full loading
• Simple installation of concealed, integrated Schüco TipTronic drive technology using locking cams and splash-proof cable connectors
The Schüco AWS 114 window can be operated manually or by using concealed actuator technology (Schüco TipTronic), which is easy to install. The self-locating fittings system is suitable for safety barrier loading with integrated, adjustable limiting stay is fixed into the outer frame and vent frame without the need for drilling or loose screws.
La oss snakke
Kontakt oss i dag fra skjemaet nedenfor. Vi vil gjerne høre din
ideer om ditt kommende prosjekt.