Developed for harsher climatic conditions, Mogs M65 TB combines the mechanical strength and minimalistic slender design of the M65 steel profiles with thermo-acoustic insulation. This system is an ideal solution for large glazing’s and with its 65/72 mm of profile depth an extremely strong framing material for security windows. Mogs M65 TB is a multi-purpose system meaning that profiles used for fixed frames or outer casement frames can be used as well for window vents, keeping the assembly fast and simple. With 12 different profiles, a large variety of functional windows as well as doors can be manufactured.
Features of M65 TB Steel
- 2 mm tubular profile in steel or galvanized steel with high moments of inertia
- Mechanically fixed rebate gaskets
- External flush and internal overlapping sightlines
- Profiles accommodate high-performance glazing
- High performance thermal barrier
- Wide range of square and angular glazing beads
- Wide range of accessories with visible and concealed hinges
- Fixed glazing, single-sash and double-sash, side-hung and bottom-hung windows opening inwards and outwards, top-hung, tilt and turn windows, vertical and horizontal pivoting windows, window and doors opening inwards and outwards
M65 TB STEEL SECTIONS
Klar til å starte ditt neste prosjekt?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.