Hot rolled steel
The W40 range is an evolution of the famous W20 range developed in 1964. Produced for the first time in 1995 it consists of 17 hot rolled profiles and follows the unmistakable classic design of its predecessor. The strong point of this “younger” series is the increased profile depth, which allows accommodating double-glazing up to a thickness of 27mm. The W40 suite proposed by OTTOSTUMM is not only used in the field of restoration, but it’s also highly acclaimed in contemporary architecture for its elegant and compact sightlines, ensuring safety and comfort thanks to its excellent thermal and acoustic performance. Despite the depth of this system is only of 42 respectively 47 mm, technically it is considered a “heavy duty” range, which allows making tall and expansive windows.
Features of W40
- Solid hot rolled steel profiles
- Classic “Stepped leg” design
- Material thickness up to 5 mm
- Self-adhesive non-shrinking gaskets
- Accommodates low emissivity double-glazing up to 27 mm
- Choice of different glazing beads
- Compatible with tilt and turn fittings
- Fixed glazing, single-sash and double-sash, side-hung and bottom-hung windows opening inwards and outwards, top-hung, vertical and horizontal pivoting windows, window and doors opening inwards and outwards
Klar til å starte ditt neste prosjekt?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.