Mogs M65 TB Cor-Ten is a refined stylistic choice, which marries the weathered rusty look of cor-ten steel and the slender elegance of the Mogs M65 profiles. Originally used in restoration works, cor-ten steel is nowadays appreciated in different architectural settings thanks to its “natural” beauty. The system performance is at highest levels with excellent thermal-acoustic insulation and high resistance to burglary thanks to its 2 mm steel thickness that characterize the whole Mogs M65 range.
Features of M65 TB Cor-ten Steel
- 2 mm tubular profile in cor-ten steel with high moments of inertia
- Mechanically fixed rebate gaskets
- External flush and internal overlapping sightlines
- Profiles accommodate high-performance glazing
- High performance thermal barrier
- Weathered rusty cor-ten finish
- Wide range of square and angular glazing beads
- Wide range of accessories with visible and concealed hinges
- Fixed glazing, single-sash and double-sash, side-hung and bottom-hung windows opening inwards and outwards, top-hung, tilt and turn windows, vertical and horizontal pivoting windows, window and doors opening inwards and outwards
M65 TB Cor-ten steel sections
Klar til å starte ditt neste prosjekt?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.